July 8, 2009

A day at the pool

This is how we have been spending our summer days lately now that the rain has finally gone away! You can't beat spending hours at the pool followed by nice 2 hr naps......doesn't get any better than that.

He LOVES the water.....seriously everytime we leave I have to drag him away!







will she just walk already....she hates crawling on the cement or any hard surface, so she does this crawl where she sticks her butt in the air and walk on her feet and hands....she's so close to walking too....she's been taking step for about a week now, but I wouldn't consider her walking yet.

4 comments:

Brooke Woodall said...

Heath, I forgot to tell you... Brielle was walking all over the house yesterday. She would take like 10 steps before she would sit down. I think it was just to get away from Olivia with a toy but she definitly can walk around, just chooses not to I think.

Thanks again for letting me watch her. She's a doll!!

Brooke Woodall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Hey, the girl that you hang out with at the pool is so awesome!!

Jess said...

What a stud Danielle is. Those are the cutest pictures.