
We took him to the Ophthalmologist last Friday up at Primary Childrens and come to find out.....my little boy needs glasses! And I know I'm probably bias because I'm his mother....but I think he looks pretty handsome with them, now the hard part.....getting him to keep them on! Right now he thinks its a game.....but thank goodness I got the frames that can bend in every which direction, because we just got them today and if I hadn't they would already be broken.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, look at how cute he is!! He looks like a little professor :) Did they come with a strap on the back? That might help....Lets swim this week!!
He looks adorable. I love lil' kids in glasses!
Soooo cute!
He looks so darling in glasses! I love them. What a cute kiddo! I love the pics in the last post too. So cute. Let's really get together soon. We want to do a BBQ at Ashley's before Paige moves to CA!
Such a handsome little man!
he looks so cute!
Post a Comment