
Yesterday was a very emotional as well as exciting day in our house. It was Daniels first day of
Pre-school, and not only was it his first day of school, but he rides the
BUS to and from school! I can't believe it.....my little boy is riding the
BUS! I honestly thought he was going to be scared or start crying, but he was just as happy as ever, the aide on the bus helped him get on, and get him to his seat, and as we stood outside the bus waving at him, he just smiled and waved and off he went. He will usually ride the bus every day but considering I was already overwhelmed with the idea of Daniel going to
Pre-school I decided he would ride the bus to school and I would pick him up, I just needed to ease my mind that he is okay there. And he was, when I picked him up he didn't want to leave, I guess he was just having to much fun! His teacher said he did really well, and for being his first day she was shocked at how calm and easy going he was, but really that is his personality, he adjusts to situations really well, and he's not hard to please. Way to go Daniel on great first day and we hope you continue to enjoy it!

4 comments:
I can't believe he's already off to preschool. I'm sure he's just going to love it!
Look at your big boy!! Heather what a joyful day for you!! I hope it all went well :o)
Awww! I love his little Thomas the Train backpack! So adorable :0)
That picture of you two at the top of this post it too adorable.
Good job Daniel!
Post a Comment