December 9, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new, the hangers have been replaced, its now his blocks. This kid cracks me up, every night we have to have tigger, pooh, his sponge bob pillow and his blocks. Its almost as if I need a list to check off to make sure we have everything, but hey he sleeps soundly, so thats really all that matters!
It seems I have been finding this more often since he started Pre-school he comes home just exhausted. As much as he loves it and is having so much fun its been a little hard on him as well, he is on the afternoon schedule so that cuts right into nap time and so he when he gets off the bus at 3:45 he's more than ready for a nap. His schedule right now has him going Tuesday - Friday, but I may cut one of those days out, after seeing how things went his first week, I think it may be to much for him, I'm gonna try it out for another week and see how he does.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Heather that is too funny! I loved the hangers! I love that he's holding the blocks while he's fast asleep :o) Glad to hear preschool is going well.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Ok, so this is not at all on the subject of the post, but that rug-I have the same one in blue/green yellow tones. And we picked the same background for our blog. I think I am seeing a pattern here. Just thought that was kind of funny.
On the subject of him falling asleep on the floor-don't we all wish that our lives were that simple?