May 27, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Kendall, so here it goes.

My Quirks:

  1. I check expiration dates on everything, if its even a day after the date I throw it out. Also I check the labels on everything, and since being pregnant its even worse, I measure out my food, check the carb count, and look at all the ingredients. I check the labels in my fridge about once a day. It drives Jason and my mom nuts(especially my mom on this one, I was at her house this weekend and I started checking all her labels, so its not just my house I do this at, but others too!)

  2. I am very particular about my bath towels, no one else can use them, not even my husband or son, if I notice anyone using them I have to wash them right away, I hang them in the same spot everyday and hang them a certain way everyday as well.

  3. I can't go to bed with my kitchen messy, the dishes have to be done, dishwasher running and all the counters cleaned off, there can't be dishes, food, or papers on the counters anywhere, plus I'm very particular on how my dishwasher is loaded and what goes in it, I have to hand wash all my pots and pans, Daniels cups, and my tupperware (sp?) but everything else can go in the dishwasher, and it has to be loaded by me, I have a really hard time letting others do it.

  4. I don't have to be ready for the day, I may be in my sweats all day, but I can't do that with Daniel, I have to get him ready every morning and I have the same routine I do with him every day, and it drives me nuts if its not done. Its also the same at night time, I do the same thing every night when I get him ready for bed, and its always done in the same order, and It drives me crazy if we are out past Daniels bedtime because it throws everything off and things just don't go as smoothly. (well at least for me they don't)

  5. I keep all my receipts, even if I know I won't need them, or its just from a fast food place, I have a container I keep them all in and about every month I go through it, if its less than a month old I won't throw it away, and with clothes and electronic receipts I'll keep them even longer. Even we have used the item and worn it a million times and I know I won't be returning I just can't throw out the receipt.

Now you know "some" of my quirks. I would love to know some of yours. Especially Viv, Rosie, Sheri, Janalee and Kellie

1 comment:

Kendall said...

I have a lot of those quirks too. Like the one about getting your kids dressed and the receipt thing. Thanks for doing that. I loved reading yours.