May 21, 2008

26 Years OLD!

Yesterday(the 20th) I celebrated my 26th birthday, wow....where have the years gone. But I had a really great day, at first I was a little bummed because I was going to be by myself all day because Jason had to work and both my mom and dad did did too, but at about 11:30 I get a knock on the door and my dad surprised me with a visit and took me and Daniel to lunch, what a great surprise! Thanks dad it meant a lot to me! Then as soon as Jason got off we all met up for my birthday dinner. Although I didn't do much, it was perfect because I got to spend it with my family! My mom surprised me with a new baby sling, and some lounge clothes for after the baby is born, which I was in real need of, so thanks mom! And thank you Rick and Nancy for the wonderful card and gift! Jason let me do a little shopping for myself as his gift to me, and when I told him what I wanted I was waiting for the do you really need it, but instead he agreed! So I ordered a bracelet I have been eyeing for awhile from Tiffany's. I can't wait for it to be here! But overall I had a really great day, and thank you to everyone who made it special for me!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to hear you got to spend the day the way you wanted to - such a rarity when you're a mom!

And now you're obligated to post the pictures of the Tiffany's bracelet when it comes in. I'm a HUGE fan of Tiffany's and think it's the perfect way to spoil yourself :-)