May 21, 2008

My birthday dinner with Rosie and Amber. Thanks Rose for setting this up, and I can't wait for the concert! Only a couple more weeks! But I love you girls and thanks for being there for me!
The husbands...you like how daniel is half naked, Jason was just about to change his diaper when we decided to take this picture, and well....we just decided to leave the shorts off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! SORRY WE MISS IT!

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

Hey there! Happy late Birthday! As Mike would say, welcome to your late 20's. I totally disagree. Not until you hit 27 do I think you are in the late 20's. Unfortunately that is right around the corner for me. Man what happened to the carefree days at Nordies when we had just hit our 20's? Anyway, Happy Day!

Emmy said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Can you believe how old we're getting :)?