- So my friend sent me this in a message and I thought it would be kinda fun to blog it, so here it goes.
*Hi, my name is: Heather Lea Carroll
*Never in my life have I: smoked a cigarette
*The person(s) who can drive me crazy is: people who are selfish and only care about themselves
*My high school was: Bountiful High, Bountiful, UT
*When I'm nervous I: play with my hair
*The last song I listened to was: "Bubbly" by Colby Caillat
*If I were to get married right now it would be to: The man i married 3 years ago, (yeah i'm already married)
*My hair is: shoulder length with some highlights
*When I was 4 I: was living in New Jersey
*last Christmas: we went up to my parents house
*I should be: finishing the piles of laundry I have sitting in my hallway
*When I look down I see: the blanket around my legs keeping me warm
*The happiest recent event: celebrating my anniversary
*My current complaint is: i'm bored, with jason always having to work nights and Daniel goes to bed so early(i have tried keeping him up, but he just gets cranky.), it gets pretty lonely.
*I have a hard time understanding: why people think they need to go 60 mph in the carpool lane.
*I won an award: man I don't really remember, maybe in high school I did.
*I want to buy: some new workout clothes, mine are getting a little worn out
*I plan to visit: my parents this week, its my Moms birthday this week and we get to all go out to dinner!
*The world could do without: Britney Spears
*Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: we got this amazing painting of the Sacred Grove from Deseret book.
*Most recent thing someone else bought me: my mom got me some nice new shoes for Daniel
*My middle name is: Lea
*In the morning I: wake up at about 8:00 a.m., feed Daniel then get ready for the gym, then we are out the door by 8:45, I then drop Daniel off at the daycare at the gym, and then I enjoy a intense workout.
*Last night I was: watching movies with my hubby
*There’s this guy I know who: I just adore(yes its my hubby!)
*If I was an animal I’d be a: I'd rather not be an animal
*Another name for me would be: someone who is need of a haircut
*Tomorrow I am: going to get some much needed cleaning done
*Tonight I am: working on my christmas cards
*My birthday is: May 20
This is my story so now tell me yours !!
No comments:
Post a Comment