
.jpg)
Its hard to believe its here, but our little guy turned 2 on November 23. As I look back at some of these pictures when he was born its hard to believe that he was ever that small, but just a little recap on Daniel, he was born at 3:18 p.m at Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, VA via c-section, yes after 23 hours of sitting in a hospital bed in labor I was ready for them to do whatever was necessary to get this little guy out. He was 5 lbs 12 oz and 19 inches long. He has grown to be such a great little boy and such a joy to have around, I love watching him grow, and experience the world around him! So Happy Birthday Daniel and we love you so much!
So with Daniel turning 2 I thought I would share a few things about him.
*He loves to play patty-cake and peek-a-boo, and any other hand game.
*He hates sweet things (such as cookies, cake, ice cream)
*He loves his veggies! (I think he is the only 2 year old who prefers veggies over sweets!)
*He has to have his alone time every day, at about 3 or 4 in the afternoon he starts to get a little fussy, so I put him his bed with his tigger and he just plays and sings for about 30 minutes and then he's ready to come back out and play.
*He is the best toddler to go to bed, I try to put him to bed at the same time every night and he never fusses and within about 20 minutes he is asleep and sleeps for about 11 1/2 hrs. (what more could I ask for???)
*He is very observant of things around him, he is very curious and is always trying to learn something new.
*He loves his stuffed animal tigger and has to sleep with him every night.
*He is quite the little book worm, we could probably read the same book about 20 times in one day.
*He is not difficult to take to the doctor, when he gets his shots he doesn't even cry.
*He loves to be the center of attention! (but really what toddler doesn't)
There are probably a million things I could list about Daniel but these are just a few, but we are so grateful for him and the joy he brings to us everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment