- 5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
*starting my sophmore year in high school
*traveled to Europe with my parents and friend Bethany
*was dancing with my high schools drill team
*learned how to ride a unicycle(it was for drill team)
*practicing everyday with my drill team
- 5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
*was going to UVSC
*working at Nordstrom
*living in Provo
*going on roadtrips with my girlfriends
*
- 5 things I was doing 1 year ago
*we had just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary
*was in a car accident
*bought a new car
*I finally decided it was time to lose the baby weight and got a golds gym pass
*going to Primary Childrens to attend clinic for Daniel
- 5 jobs I have had
*Nordstrom
*Media Play
*Kohls
*IHG Hotels Group
*Dick's Market
- 5 snack I enjoy
*junior mints
*hot tamales
*warm brownies
*fresh strawberries
*hot chocolate
- 5 things I did yesterday
*went to the gym
*laundry
*took Daniel and Tessa to play outside
*went grocery shopping
*did a little scrapbooking
- 5 things I would do with a million dollars
*pay off all our student loans
*buy a nice home(big enough to enjoy and have a few luxuries but nothing to extravagant)
*put some away for the future and for Daniel to go to college and any other future kids
*buy another car(I'm sick of only having one car! but hey I get to stay home, so its worth the sacrifice right now)
*travel
- 5 Things I hate doing
*cleaning the bathroom
*driving in the snow
*going to a doctors apt and waiting forever, its just our luck that this always happens to us
*camping(i just don't like it, i've tried it and well.....i'm just not a fan)
* I am very impatient so I hate waiting around for people (i guess we are the same on this Jana lee)
- 5 t.v. shows I like
*Grey's Anatomy
*24
*Private Practice
*The hills
*Heroes
- 5 Biggest joys of the moment
*the day Jason proposed
*our wedding day, and our sealing day(we were sealed exactly one year from our wedding date, and I was 9 months pregnant)
*the day Daniel was born(he brights up our day everyday!)
*the day Daniel started crawling(against all odds, he is progressing so well, we are so proud of him)
*as hard as it was the day when Daniel was diagnosed with Spina bifida, because we finally had answers and we were finally able to go forward with the right treatment for him.
- 5 people I tag
*Viv
*Kendall
*Jenny
*Rosie
*Kellie
No comments:
Post a Comment