September 1, 2007

Swiss Days 2007

Daniel's first cut, well not really a cut, more of a rug burn, right as we were getting ready to head out of the hotel Daniel thought it would be a good idea to go head first off the bed, that'll teach mom a lesson for putting him on the bed.
Mom and Daniel at Swiss Days as you can see it gets pretty crowded, by lunch time it twice as crowded, lucky for us we got there bright and early so we didn't have to deal with the crowds to much, plus because I was pushing a stroller on grass may I add, we decided to get there right when they opened. but hey its worth it, I got some great things for my apartment.
Me, my mom and Daniel getting ready to head home. Thanks mom for a great weekend!
I don't even know how long we have been doing it, but every year over labor day weekend me and my mom go up to Park City and then on Friday morning we wake up bright and early to go to Swiss Days in Midway(just outside Park City) This year was yet another fun and successful shopping year. We stayed up in Park City, went shopping at the outlets, and of course did some major shopping at swiss days.

No comments: