I just thought I would give a little 21 month old update. Its hard to believe we are only a few months from being two, but we are so excited for this next phase in his life. Well as you all know, Daniel has started crawling, he is now 34 inches tall and well...he hasn't gained any weight, but I blame that on the crawling, but he's still eating like crazy, so I'm not to worried. He is still as happy as ever, and loves to play with his balls, he loves to throw them on the kitchen floor and then chase after them, he also still loves to play peek-a-boo. He's also been trying to sound out more sounds, so hopefully with help of the speech therapist we can get him talking soon, he can sign mom, drink and eat, so at least he can communicate a little bit to us. We have been trying to teach him more, but its hard to keep a 21 month old to sit still and focus, but we are working on it. Its been a crazy and fun month and we have a lot to look forward to next month, its that time of year again when we have all our doctor apts up at PCMC, so we'll keep you all updated as those happen.August 27, 2007
21 Months
I just thought I would give a little 21 month old update. Its hard to believe we are only a few months from being two, but we are so excited for this next phase in his life. Well as you all know, Daniel has started crawling, he is now 34 inches tall and well...he hasn't gained any weight, but I blame that on the crawling, but he's still eating like crazy, so I'm not to worried. He is still as happy as ever, and loves to play with his balls, he loves to throw them on the kitchen floor and then chase after them, he also still loves to play peek-a-boo. He's also been trying to sound out more sounds, so hopefully with help of the speech therapist we can get him talking soon, he can sign mom, drink and eat, so at least he can communicate a little bit to us. We have been trying to teach him more, but its hard to keep a 21 month old to sit still and focus, but we are working on it. Its been a crazy and fun month and we have a lot to look forward to next month, its that time of year again when we have all our doctor apts up at PCMC, so we'll keep you all updated as those happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment