

He just loves his daddy!

They didn't have any of the swings that he could sit in by himself, but he still had just as much fun sitting on Jasons lap.

This last Sunday we decided to take a drive up Hobble Creek Canyon and we passed by this little park area, more like a picnic area but they had swings. So we decided to get out and walk around and let Daniel play a little bit. It was just a nice way to spend the day, we got out of the house and got to spend time together! What more could I ask for! And to even top that, Jason let me sleep in that morning and took care of Daniel and then when I finally did get up (around10:30, now that hasn't happened for awhile)Jason made me breakfast, and not just any breakfast, he made me an omlet, some toast and juice! Thanks honey, its just what I needed! A great way to start the week, don't ya think.
No comments:
Post a Comment