September 29, 2007

Just Playing



As he was going for the DVD's I kept telling him no, no and he would just look at me and laugh, then he would go for it again and I would say it again Daniel no, then another laugh, finally I had to just go over there and pick him up. Up until now we really haven't had to say no to him or discipline him, so for him right now he thinks its funny and for us its frustrating, but I guess we all have to start somewhere, and I just gotta hold my ground, but Its just so hard when they look at you with that cute little face.
Still one of his favorite games, peek-a-boo. We just can't get enough of it.
I realized its been awhile since I have really posted any pictures of Daniel, so here are a few from him playing today. Next week we go to PCMC so I'll be posting on his progress then.

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

you're lucky you haven't really had to tell Daniel NO until now! Ever since Britton started crawling he has been into everything he's not supposed to get into. We find ourselves telling him NO and having to move him away from things all day long. Oh it's so exhausting!

I can't believe how big Daniel is getting! We need to try and get together soon! We miss you guys!