Well we made it and are just about all moved in! We have been here for a little over 3 weeks now, but we were staying in a tempoary apartment until our house was ready on Post. We have loved it here, and most of all we have loved being together again, and I can't complain about the weather either! I think I have wore flips flops every day since being here! Today its been raining, but I'll take that over snow any day! But I think I'm finally getting back in the swing of things, and getting back to our routine, since arriving here its been a bit chaotic and I felt a little out of touch with the world, we have had no internet and no TV, and I always thought it was one of those things I could live without, and come to find out, and as much as I hate to admit it I'm so HAPPY to have them back! I'm still trying to go through my pics, and get things unpacked so it may be a few more days until I get more posted......but here is a picture of our house! But we are all doing good, and we miss and love you all!
3 comments:
I am so glad you are getting settled in. I understand the whole no tv and internet stuff. I wish I was in Arizona with you in flip flops instead of still trudging through 12 inches of snow!!! I am glad everything is going great!
Cute house, can't wait to see more! Good luck getting settled ;)
Nice house :)
Post a Comment