January 21, 2010
OVERWHELMED!
So I was planning on getting everything updated and pictures uploaded once Jason headed down to Arizona.......well, all that has changed, the same day Jason left for Arizona we found out that we will be moving also....NEXT WEEK! I thought I had at least a few weeks to get things ready and prepare for this move, and then to make things more complicated we still don't have a house on Post yet (still on the waiting list) but Jasons SGT's wants us to get down there with him! So now Jason is apartment hunting and trying to find us place for just a month or two until we can get on post, in the meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how i'm going to get everything ready, and maintain my sanity as we try and move within the next week.....So once again the blog is going to be put on the back burner, and with all the excitement this has brought us I'm sure I'll have A LOT to blog about once we get moved. So Good bye Utah......Hello Arizona!
4 comments:
YAY, CONGRATS! So glad you get to be together soon!
Good luck with everything. I can understand how you feel! I know how crazy it can be to move and not know where you are going to live. It will be great though!
i am so glad you made a comment. i would love to stay in touch with you. your family is so cute. good luck with all the packing you have to do! hopefully i will get to see you before you leave.
At least you get to move somewhere with awesome weather right now :) Good luck!
Post a Comment