November 27, 2009

Arizona HERE we COME!

Just before Jason came home for Thanksgiving he was told some pretty exciting news........We got a new assignment! We are still waiting on official orders but he was told that he was no longer going to Korea and that we would be heading off to Fort Huachuca in Arizona! I don't think I have been this happy and thrilled in a long time! Not only do I get my hubby back, we get to head off to Sunny Arizona! I'm not much of a winter weather type of gal......I don't like snow, I hate being cold, so I guess this is the perfect place for us! Oh and did I mention I get my HUBBY back! Talk about the perfect week, Thanksgiving, Jason coming home for Thanksgiving, and now this news! I'm seriously on cloud 9 right now! So now we are just waiting on official orders for when he reports and when we will be moving!

5 comments:

BrittanyB said...

wahoo! Glad to hear you get your hubby back! Hopefully you have some time to get everything in order before the move ;)

Kellie said...

Oh Heather I am so excited for you! What great news and Arizona sounds wonderful about now!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!!! I'm so excited for you!! What a fun adventure!!

Darcy said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations, guys - this is definitely the best thing for your family :-)

Lechelle said...

I'm so happy for you. This is great!