April 27, 2009


We head out in the morning for Virginia! Can't wait! While we are there we will be
Doing a lot of this

to get Jason ready for Basic
Visiting Washington D.C.

Saying good bye to Daddy for 10 weeks! :(


shopping at the outlets till we drop


visiting Colonial Williamsburg


So stay tuned for a lot of new post when we get back!

5 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

hope you guys have a great trip! see ya when you get back

Melissa said...

It will be awesome and the time will fly!! Good luck to Jason!

Lechelle said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you take lots of pictures to share with us

Paige said...

I saw somewhere that he was going to be gone for 7.5 months? Why so long?

kristi said...

Oh my gosh, Heather!! I have been bad and haven't checked your blog in a while. I was totally shocked to hear about Jason, but know exactly how you feel. We went through the same things before Brett joined the Air Force. Just so you know, it does get easier and sometimes it is really nice to have your mom and dad right there. Brett has been gone for 5 months and sometimes I can hardly believe it has been that long. Let me know if you ever need to chat about military life. Don't know much but we can learn together!!