We have decided to have some more tests done for Daniel, this time for his hearing. On April 16th we will have an ABR test done, they will have to sedate him and then perform the test attaching electrodes to his forehead and behind his ear and then a small insert will be placed in his ear canal. Daniel is still not talking and to be honest we don't know if its because of his developmental delay or if he does have any form of hearing loss, I know he can hear, but what he is hearing we don't know. So hopefully once this gets done we can finally get some answers so we know how to proceed. I'm just glad he we have Primary Childrens right here to help us and I am so grateful for all they have done for our little guy, I would be completely loss without them! On another note here are a couple random pics of Daniel as well....I have been terrible at taking pictures and blogging lately, packing and spending as much time with Jason as possible has taken over most of my time, so if you see less posts for awhile you'll know why, we have about 1 month left until Jason leaves. 
Daniel comes home from pre-school exhausted, this time we didn't even get his shoes off before he fell asleep.
3 comments:
Good luck Heather. He's such a cutie!!
Good Luck with you cute little man!
I sure hope everything goes well with Daniel and finding out after the tests. I am sure going to miss the little guy. He has been so much fun to have in class. His never ending smile is so precious. I hope he transitions well to the new class in Davis County. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I wish your family all the best in future!!
Post a Comment