April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter this year, we are finally moved in at my parents house and were able to really enjoy the day, we started out with our Easter breakfast and then it was off to church, in which I spent most of my time wrestling with Brielle, she has got to be the squirmiest little thing, and actually this was the first Sunday since Brielle was born that we made it all the way through all 3 meetings, I mean it only took 4 adults to do it, but we did it! It amazes me though that even though I spent most of my time taking care of Brielle and only hearing the lessons and talks here and there, I still was able to feel the spirit, and really focus on why we really celebrate Easter. After church my brother and his family came over and we enjoyed a yummy dinner and then we just hung out and lounged the rest of the night....what a perfect way to spend Easter Sunday, time with family, church and lounging around, what more could you ask for? oh....and did I mention, other than the few toys the Easter bunny brought, Daniel has not touched his Easter basket....this kid has no interest in candy, seriously....I think he is the only 3 year old that doesn't eat sweets....that's right, no candy, no cake, and occasionally he might have a cookie, but he just doesn't have a sweet tooth, I guess I shouldn't complain, I just think its a little strange! We hope you all had a wonderful Easter!








After trying and trying I figured these will do.....besides it shows how they really are! Cute as can be!

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Is that a new haircut? You look adorable!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

I love your cute family! Your kids look so cute in their Easter outfits! Glad to hera you guys are all moved in. We'll have to try and get together before Jason leaves (I know it's coming up soon).

And your hair is so cute!

Brooke Woodall said...

Head! :) How in the heck did you get so tan? I don't remember you ever looking so dark. I want your secret. And again, LOVE the hair.

BrItTneEanN said...

Well happy move and glad to hear you had a good Easter!