December 12, 2008

just a little randomness

Bonding Time....I love these moments!

I love watching these two interact, she is completely entertained watching Daniel run around the house, and he loves giving her hugs and kisses! I can't wait until she's a little older and they can actually play together.

I just love the face she's giving me!

I put her in the middle of the floor to play while I cleaned up a little, and I come back in the room and she had rolled over to her saucer, either she was giving it kisses, or just like everything else, she was trying to put it in her mouth, needless to say its a little big for her mouth.




Almost! She is almost sitting, without the boppy she can sit for about 5-10 seconds, with the boppy she can stay sitting for a few minutes, she's getting stronger everyday!




4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow they look alike!! I love her little face, and Daniel just seems to simply be smitten with her! You make cute babies Heather!

Anonymous said...

Wow i Can't believe she is almost sitting up by herself. It does not seem like she should be old enough. How cute!

Tara said...

I've had so much fun snooping around on your blog. Your kids are beautiful!!! It looks like you are all so happy and doing great! I love it!

Laura said...

The second child does seem to grow up a little bit faster. But she is sooo cute, and that is great that Daniel loves her so much! Have a Merry Christmas this week!