
I remember with Daniel I just couldn't wait for him to get older and to learn and start doing new things, but this time around I almost want to freeze time, because it is going way to fast. It seems every day Brielle is learning and doing something new, her latest trick is sitting up on her own. As she gets older her personality is really starting to show, and boy does she have a little
attitude! I don't know how else to put it, but she is all
girl, she is very particular with the way she is held, to the way you hold her bottle, or the way she holds her own bottle, and she loves to be held, but you have to be standing(honestly what is about infants that you can be walking with them holding them, and the minute you sit down they scream! I don't get it!), she also has this little squeal she does when she wants your attention, and boy is it loud and high pitch, there is no way I could ignore it, an I guess something we are also going to have to get use to is she is very
sensitive, I can't even count how many times Daniel makes her cry, not because he's being mean or rough with her, he's just trying to play with her. But either way, we just adore her and yes....she has us wrapped around her little finger!

Everything still goes right to the mouth

She was getting so upset because she couldn't get the whole thing in her mouth.
5 comments:
seriously! why does #2 seem to grow up so much faster?! She's a doll ;)
Heather she's gotten so big!! Don't you just love it when their little personalities start to come through?!
so cute & oh thats so true. I feel the same way about wanting to freeze time with ashton.
Thanks for the Christmas card! They are way cute! I love your guys picture! AND i still have no solution to my big problem i will let you know if i fing one! Have a great Christmas
We sent that picture in our Christmas card. So you should be getting it any day now!
Post a Comment