January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Well we hope you all had a wonderful New Years, this year Jason and I took Daniel up to my moms to spend New Years Eve, so Jason and I could spend some time together, it seems like with all our crazy schedules that doesn't happen very often, so it was nice to just spend time together and not worry about anything(although we did miss little Daniel) We started off the day by going to an early movie, which many of you know having kids we don't get out to the movies very often, then, for New Years Eve we spent it with our friends Steve and Alaina, it was just a low key night, with going to dinner, watching movies and just hanging out, but after being sick for a week, that was perfectly ok with me. And then the best part, I got to sleep in! So thanks mom and dad for watching our little guy, we got some much needed time together! So with the New Year I thought I would look back as some of the higlights of 2007.
  • so in no particular order, here it goes

*Daniel started crawling, and cruising, and pulling up, and getting back down!

*Jason and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary

*Found out we are expecting baby #2!

*Jason is now two more semesters closer to graduating! (YEAH)

*We got to go out to Virginia for a week to spend the week with Jason family

*We moved into our new apartment(which I love so much more, more space, a extra bedroom)

*Jasons mom and dad came out from Virginia to spend Thanksgiving with us.

*Daniel now only has to go to PCMC every 6 months!(that beats going every other month, like we had to the previous year!)

*Watching Daniel learn and grow into the little boy he is becoming.

And there are so many more, but we are just so grateful for all we have and the memories we are able to create, we hope you all have a great 2008!

No comments: