January 21, 2008

Daniels sick visit to the Doctor




I have to give him credit, he sat in a doctors office for over an hour plus he is sick and to top it off he's a toddler, but he was still his happy little self! He kept himself entertained by the paper on the table and by playing with almost everything I had in my purse, but hey it kept him happy so I'm okay with it. Well turns out Daniel needed a nebulizer, they use it to treat pneumonia, the doctor said he's not quit there yet, but with the way his symptons were and how long they have lasted he didn't want to take any risks, so he went ahead and got us started on the breathing treatment, and hopefully soon we'll have our little healthy Daniel back. Its been probably since thursday that he has had a horrible cough, and a nose that won't stop running, the poor little guy has gotten hardly any sleep due to being up all night with this cough, but even through all this, he has remained quite happy, which shocked me, but I guess he's not going to let this get the best of him. Although I hate that he's sick, I have enjoyed the more cuddle time with him, he seems to just want to sit on my lap and cuddle up(which I'm loving, he has never been a cuddly baby or toddler, so i'm enjoying this part.) So I guess now we just have to wait it out and hopefully soon this will all pass.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

When we were little kids, we all used a nebulizer for asthma. I'm sure it was a task for my Mom to get us to sit still and keep our mouths on that thing. I hear that now they have a little mask that can look like a dragon nose, or other cute animals. Sounds like a better idea.

I'm sorry that Daniel's been sick.

Much Love
Emmy

Kellie said...

hahah I just saw your blog ours match now!! Yours is stripes and mine is polka dots! So cute!! I promise I din't copy your on purpose! LOL