December 17, 2007
I'm so bad at keeping secrets!
So we were going to wait until I was further along but I just can't hold it in any longer, as some of you know and some of you may not know, we are expecting baby #2! We are due July 23, 2008. And are so excited, and scared at the same time. But we are really looking forward to this new addition to our family! Since about the 1st of December I have been keeping a pregnancy blog, its kind of my way of venting and keeping I guess you could call it a modern day journal, but if you want feel free to check it out, I'll be keeping all my updates from doctors apt, pics and just whatever I feel like blogging about there. Here is the link: www.heatherjuly2008.blogspot.com, I also will have it posted to side in my links.
1 comment:
Yeah! The cat is out of the bag. Congratulations again and I look forward to reading your pregnancy blog.
Post a Comment