Now its not very often I get a cute picture of him smiling at me!
Everytime Daniel would crawl by this bear he thought he had to stop by it and kiss it! (so cute)

Daniel and I spent this last week up at my parents house. After about 6 months of waiting for there new house , it is finally done. So with my dad having to go to Mexico on business I decided to head up there for the week and help my mom so she would'nt feel so overwhelmed with everything that needed to get done, but we had a good time and their house is really starting to come together. These are just some random pictures I took over the week, I didn't get very pictures taken,(I always bring my camera, but I just forget to take pictures) I have been a little absent minded lately. But Daniel had a really good time, and I'm glad I got to spend this time with my mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment