June 23, 2007

19 Months Old!!





I can hardly believe it! Daniel is already 19 months old!
How time is flying by. But were enjoying every moment of it.
Daniel is still between about 21 & 22 lbs and is getting taller by
the minute! But even as much as he loves food he just can't put
any weight on, but hey I say he just burns it all off playing as hard
as he does. Right now Daniel loves playing with balls and the
remote controls, and when he gets his hands on it he loves my cell
phone. He has become a little pro cruiser and continues to show
us how strong he is. He hasn't attempted to let go of anything while
cruising but I'm sure its just a matter of time. But he is still just the
happiest little boy and is constantly getting stronger!(the best
part for me is seeing him accomplish all he has, I won't say it hasn't
been stressfull, but I will say it has all been worth it!)

No comments: