Well, here I am, I guess I'm lucky if I get one post in a month :) But I'm starting to think I want to get this up and going again, I was looking at the last year realized I have no documentation of what has been happening! And it makes me sad....I thought FB would be easier, and it is, but I don't have things documented like I would here. So with that. I'm hoping for now I can do weekly updates, and maybe that will get me to take more pics of the kiddos, and this pregnancy. But in no particular order here a few pictures from our happening. Enjoy.
Daniels Kindergarten Picture.....isn't he Handsome!!
Headed out for Trick or Treating!
my little Devil....
a soldier....just like his daddy!
13 weeks Pregnant.....

2 comments:
Hey Heather-
You have such a darling family! I love checking out your blog, you seem like a great mom. I love how you are embracing autism. We all find our own challenges in life and we can look at is as being a bad thing or we can roll with the punches and I think it's neat that you decided to take the second. Congrats on being pregnant again!
welcome back friend, and may I say your 13 week picture makes me want to send you some cookies. Number 3 and you don't even look pregnant!
Post a Comment