February 22, 2011

random....

Its been awhile....we are still here, just super busy! Daniel got his casts off on the 10th of February, and ever since then, most of our time has been dedicated to him, and getting him to walk again!! I'm also now babysitting a 4 month old, so I pretty much have every second of my day filled with something to do, whether its changing diapers, potty training Brielle, working with Daniel, taking Daniel to 4 thereapy appointments a week, or fixing meals, and then trying to fit a shower in there somewhere for myself. But I promise once things slow down I'll get back into blogging, but for now...here a  few random pictures of my adorable kids!!




Standing! After 2 long weeks, we finally are standing again! Of course he has to hold something, but we'll take it! So, SO proud of him!! :)

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

You are amazing Heather! I don't know how you do it all!

Niki and Jess said...

Super mom!! I don't know how you do it and are now taking care of a 4 month old on top of that AND are away from family! You are awesome! Get yourself a massage!

Lechelle said...

So exciting to have him walking so well after all that. you're doing great heather, I can't imagine how stressful it all is, hang in there!