October 27, 2010

just curious....

So i'm just curious if anyone actually reads this anymore....I have been terrible at updating, and with such a lack of comments, I wonder if its even worth doing anymore. FB is so much easier to keep updated and with our crazy and busy lives I fell off the blogging wagon. I would like to keep doing this, if people are actually reading...so, i'm just curious, are people reading this????

12 comments:

Mila Family said...

I read your blog. I love catching up, especially because you moved away.

Darcy said...

I'm reading! I don't comment much, but I do read!

Megan said...

I read!!!!

Melissa said...

I check it everyday!

BrittanyB said...

um yes! I've been checking in and feeling sad at the lack of updates ;)but I know life is crazy for you right now, so I don't hold a grudge ;)

randalljanalee said...

I still like to read your blog and see your cute kids.

Kellie said...

I stop by every now and again!

Brooke Woodall said...

I always check in, just don't make a very good effort at commenting. :)

The Girl said...

I read it! :) I just think most people, including myself, don't leave enough comments!

Lechelle said...

I read it!

Sometimes it's hard to know when private blogs have been updated, so I check your blog based on how often you have a pattern of updating it. But I love to read your posts and see what you are up to! Please keep it up

Natalie said...

I Read! :) Trying to keep updated on you guys!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

you know I read it!