This last week we met up with my parents up in Vegas for one last vacation before Jason leaves.....and I must say it was a BLAST! We went swimming, lounged around, did some shopping, and of course enjoyed all the yummy food Vegas has to offer! Thanks Mom and Dad for inviting us and for giving me and Jason some "us" time as well!


My parents took the kids for us Thursday night so we could have a little date night. We first headed out to dinner, walked the strip for a bit, did some shopping at the Forum Shops then headed to the MGM grand where Jason took me to see KA! It was amazing....I highly recomend it! But it was a perfect night, and boy am I going to miss this man when he's gone!!! Love you Jason and thank YOU for always making me feel SO special!

Oh....and then to top of the night I got one of these! We are getting it engraved so I actually don't have it yet (but Tuesday I will!!) but as we were walking through the Forum Shops he led me into Tiffanys I thought we were just going to do our usual window shopping but when I found something I liked I looked at him and gave him that I want this look, and I was expecting to hear "NO" but instead he said without hesitation "YES!!!" Does he know how to spoil me or what!?!?!


My parents took the kids for us Thursday night so we could have a little date night. We first headed out to dinner, walked the strip for a bit, did some shopping at the Forum Shops then headed to the MGM grand where Jason took me to see KA! It was amazing....I highly recomend it! But it was a perfect night, and boy am I going to miss this man when he's gone!!! Love you Jason and thank YOU for always making me feel SO special!
Oh....and then to top of the night I got one of these! We are getting it engraved so I actually don't have it yet (but Tuesday I will!!) but as we were walking through the Forum Shops he led me into Tiffanys I thought we were just going to do our usual window shopping but when I found something I liked I looked at him and gave him that I want this look, and I was expecting to hear "NO" but instead he said without hesitation "YES!!!" Does he know how to spoil me or what!?!?!
2 comments:
LUCKY GIRL!!!
Awe, Jason is so sweet! I hope you put up a picture of it.
Post a Comment