May 9, 2010
ok.....We are gonna try this again
So a while back I had my blog private, and I hated it, always having to log in, and I kept having people email me and say they couldnt log in, so I went public again, then I noticed some strange people looking at my blog and so I decided to try and do the private thing again, and well.....same problem. And as much as I'm gonna hate it and well I don't even know if anyone really looks at my blog anymore.......(I facebook way more than I blog,) but I continue to blog for Journal purposes....but with that, Jason has asked me to take the blog private again. With him leaving for Iraq in a month, we really don't want all the crazies out there to know I'm all by myself with a husband deployed and have access to all my emotional ups and downs that will come with this deployment. So I'm not sure exactly when I'm going to do this.....most likely it will be within the next week or so. I still have my list from before, but if you are a new reader and want to continue taking a look, leave me your email so I can add you!
2 comments:
Hey Heather, I think it is a good idea! Love Mom
Heather, I'd love an invite!! If you dont mind...:)
kristi_thompson@comcast.net
Kristi
Post a Comment