Its been awhile since I have posted and I wish I had a really good excuse as to why I haven't. But I don't. And I wish I had pictures to post....or something exciting to post, but once again I don't. Nothing to exciting has really happened lately. Last weekend we celebrated my moms birthday, and spent the day shopping and going to dinner, but me being me, forgot my camera (like always lately). But we had a lot of fun hanging out and celebrating.....so Happy Birthday Mom, I'm glad we all got to celebrate together.
The only other news I have is......we found out about Korea. And, we DIDN'T get command sponsorship! BUMMER! So right now we are in the waiting game again. When Jason had his meeting they told him that due to Daniels Medical reasons we could not get Command Sponsorship but that they are working on trying to get him reassigned state side, so that way we could all be together, but nothing is set and stone yet, so as of right now he is still scheduled to go to Korea, but we may have a chance of being stationed in the states. SO once again, we get to wait! And then WAIT some more! So frustrating! I guess the only good part of all of this is that we have a chance of him not having to go to Korea without us and getting an assignment here in the states instead! So pray and keep your fingers crossed for US! I really don't want to send my hubby away to Korea for a year after being gone from us for 8 months already!
4 comments:
Hey, I wanted to tell you I was talking to a friend and her friend is over in Korea while her husband is stationed there. But, she says it's really hard on her b/c he's gone all the time and now she is in this foreign place where she knows no one, he's gone all the time anyway, and she has no support around her. So, I don't know if that's the usual situation but I thought of you when I heard that. Scary huh! You're doing a great job of staying postive!
Thanks for the update, Heather! I'm sorry this isn't the news you wanted to hear, but as Kendall said, it could end up being for the best. Hopefully he'll get stationed state side!
Station in the states would be so good! I hope it works out!
I hope everything works out and you can stay stateside. We will be thinking about you guys and praying for the best!!
Post a Comment