November 24, 2009
EXCITED
So if you haven't noticed my counter on the left.......well then go ahead and take a look! 2 days and JASON will be home! WAHOO! I'm seriously jumping out of my skin EXCITED! 3 full days with my hubby! Also....I don't want to neglect my handsome little boy.......yesterday was Daniels 4th birthday! Holy cow....I have a 4 year old?!?!?! Is that possible?!?!?!? We didn't do much yesterday as far as celebrating....due to the fact that Jason gets to come home this week, we decided Friday would be the big day to celebrate, we'll bring out the cake and presents and enjoy a day as a family of 4! But I think for the most part he had a good day, we met up with my good friend Viv and her 2 adorable boys at Discovery Gateway and let the kids run wild and boy did they ever, they had a blast and I loved it because I didn't have to worry about them being to loud, or touching things.....they could be as loud as they wanted and they could touch EVERYTHING, so thanks again Viv for a great day out! But Happy Birthday Daniel....we love you so much and you have brought so much joy into our family! You have been through so much in 4 year of life, you are such a strong and happy little boy and I love watching you learn and grow and I feel so blessed to be your mother! We love you and Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
I hate that your hubby is away so much. I hope everything works out with Korea. Your a strong woman.
Post a Comment