June 18, 2009

busy, busy, busy!

Well this week has been quite the week! On monday night I was in the basement paying bills and checking accounts on the computer when I all of sudden heard a loud thud and a scream from my mom, I went running to the stairs and found my mom sitting at the bottom of the stairs just screaming she broke her leg! My first thought was she probably just sprained it, but we all know when something like this happens we always think the worse, I know I do, whenever I have fallen down the stairs or tripped I always think its worse than it really is. Well this time I was wrong. My dad took my mom to the ER to have her checked out, because her ankle was pretty swollen. Well come to find out she broke her ankle in two different places, they admitted her that night and she had surgery on it the next day. But she is now home and is not allowed to do anything for the next 6 weeks! Looks like its going to be one busy summer! But I'm so glad I am able to be here to help my mom out! Mom...I love you and hope you get better soon!

I'm also hoping I can finally get caught up with my posts.....I seriously hate falling behind...it takes forever to get caught up! But I think things are finally starting to slow down for me!

1 comment:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Poor Touran - I feel so bad for her. Hopefully everything goes well with her recovery so she can be back to normal soon. Give her lots of loves from us!