July 8, 2006
Well I just thought I would update everyone on how things are going and what has been happening in our lives. To start off with Daniel is doing great, we go back to Primary Childrens in September to check his progress, he is still wearing the helmet but man has it helped. We have started him the Early Intervention program here in Springville, he gets weekly visits from Physical and Occupational Therapists as well as a nurse comes out once a month! We feel very fortunate to have these people helping him. He is progressing he has started rolling over, he rolls pretty much all over the house, he sometimes sits on his own but we still need a little work, and he's not quite mastered the skill of bearing weight on his legs but he's getting there, were just taking it day by day. We are so blessed to have him part of our lives, he has taught us so much and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Well Jason is still working at R.C. Willey, we start school back up in August, and I'll be staying home with Daniel. Its been a good summer so far, we got go out to Virginia for Tracy's wedding which we really enjoyed. (we love it back east) It was just so good to see the whole family! But pretty much up till now we have just been lounging and taken it easy, were just enjoying our time here in Utah!
No comments:
Post a Comment